Wednesday, May 20, 2009

dead to me thursdays

this will be brief...mostly because I am writing this from my uber cool cell phone but also because I am driving to work. ha. picture this...stuck at a red light...random asshole in a gray volvo decides to get out of his car and appearantly do taxes out of his trunk or move something impairing his vision [which ever you find more appealing] and ofcourse the light turns green after waiting what feels like three years for it to change...asshole driver is still scramblin thru his trunk...cars are honking..random fingers are flying everywhere... and yes finallllllly he notices and stumbles back in his car...light changes to red. he takes the light........ and that's it. he goes on about his business while I have to wait another three years. I hate you gray volvo driver. you are dead to me

No comments: